Thursday, September 16, 2010

School Moments






I hate when you are leaning down, about to take a drink from the water fountain and all of a sudden, the water pressure changes and the water shoots up, splashing you in the face. It is even worse when there are people waiting in line behind you to share your humiliation and are slightly annoyed that you are taking so long. On a separate note, but still related to humiliation, I will never run to class with a book bag on. Although one of my biggest pet peeves is being late, I will never run to class if I am late. These kids look so cool while they do it, and some people, like Ryan, can pull it off. But as for me, I feel like I personally look more like the goofy guy at the end. It feels so awkward to run while wearing a backpack, and everyone can see my awkwardness as I run, drawing more attention to myself. I have vowed to never run with a book bag on ever again.

No comments:

Post a Comment