Tuesday, February 15, 2011

True Love

We had the best Valentine's Day ever! It was better than anything I had ever seen on a movie or imagined because it was real life- real love! Ryan was out yesterday afternoon planning everything while I was trying to finish up a geography paper! He is so cute! He snuck in Jamba juice into the library and we took a break from studying. I had to work til 7 last night and I had the hardest time staying focused on my paper because I just wanted to spend all day with Ryan. We walked out to our car and Ryan had hidden several presents in our car that I had to find before we went to dinner! Ryan blindfolded me and drove us to our dinner reservation. He took me to our favorite Italian restaurant - Gloria's Little Italy! We go there every Saturday night for desserts because they're half off and really delicious! We tried their non-alcoholic wine and got free Italian sodas! The restaurant was so classy - they gave out free eclairs, they had new menus for Valentine's day, and the greeter was even dressed in a tux! We went home and Ryan had decorated the whole house with candy hearts and old notes from when we were dating! It was so sweet! I'll post pictures soon! He is the best husband ever! I haven't ever been a fan of the romantic stuff, but Ryan is just so cute, I can't help but like it!


We are moving in two weeks. The apartment is right on the edge of BYU campus and we'll be saving $75/month in rent. The place is pretty nice! Unfortunately, we can't have any pets, so we now have a painting of a zebra in our living room. We named him Zeke. He looks kind of sad, so we like to write down what he could be thinking on sticky notes. It's pretty fun.


My computer has been infected with something called System Tool! It is so annoying and takes over my background and won't let me start any of the programs on my computer! Luckily, I googled how to get rid of this nasty program, and it's pretty easy. Just a warning in case anyone else gets this stupid virus.

No comments:

Post a Comment